NIRI Orange County
How Can NIRI Orange County Help You?
NIRI Orange County is dedicated to advancing the practice of Investor Relations through thought leadership and promotion of best practice. We are your local source for education, resources and best practice. The OC membership base is known for their depth of knowledge, years of experience and are trusted guides.
Your Professional Resource
- Identify and meet members’ needs
- Provide educational opportunities that enable and enhance members’ practice and professional development
- Be recognized by its external constituencies as the definitive authority on investor relations
- Actively promote investor relations’ key role in achieving appropriate valuation for the corporation
- Anticipate, identify and communicate new directions and trends affecting the investor relations profession
- Provide leading professional development for investor relations practitioners
- Advance the discipline of investor relations by being a source of research results and other information
- Pursue a positive environment for the achievement of a member’s particular objectives
- Encourage open and effective flow of information between corporations and financial stakeholders
How Can NIRI National Help You?
NIRI National is the “graduate school” of investor relations, providing multiple educational events such as the annual conference, seminars, webinars, and self-paced courses, for the development of its members.
The NIRI Annual Conference is an annual event, typically held in June, for the IR community for practitioners, counselors, and providers.
Led by a faculty of well-respected investor relations officers and financial, legal, and practice experts, NIRI programs enhance your understanding of trends, issues, and tactics for the successful execution of investor relations. Seminars are designed to meet the needs of all involved in investor relations—from the newcomer to the most established professional. Attend one of the Fundamentals of Investor Relations seminars, typically held in January on the West Coast and September on the East Coast or one of the other subject-specific seminars held annually.
Gather your staff and others in one room to participate in NIRI webinars. This is an excellent opportunity to learn without leaving your office or while on the road. Most programs are an hour long and archived for your convenience.
Self-paced online resources are available for purchase for use during a certain time frame. A variety of coursework formats fit any busy IRO schedule.
NIRI is excited to launch its first-ever IR certification program, the Investor Relations Charter (IRC). Thoughtfully developed over several years through the efforts of many subject matter experts, this credential, available for the first time in 2016, sets a new standard for IR professionals.
One of NIRI’s four primary mission areas is advocacy regarding regulatory initiatives impacting the investor relations profession. This important function aggregates the opinion of NIRI’s many members, representing trillions of dollars in combined public company market capitalization, bringing the IRO’s voice to the regulatory table in Washington, D.C. This key member benefit is particularly critical in today’s rapidly changing regulatory atmosphere.
Includes the monthly Investor Relations Update; Standards of Practice for Investor Relations; timely Executive Alerts; and NIRI Analytics which include NIRI’s highly valued research studies including comprehensive reports complete with charts, tables, summaries, qualitative data and survey methodology.
Includes sample document library as well as other free resources.
Job placement and referral services. (members only)
Connect and collaborate through the NIRI social media network or reach out directly to members. (members only)